What You Need to Know Before You Travel to
Riverside Methodist Hospital
We’re undergoing construction to better serve you. Temporary changes to our roads and facilities may alter the ways you access our campus and buildings. Please read construction updates below or call our hotline at (614) 566.3838.
- Remember to follow these safety tips while navigating the campus:
- Always use the cross walks.
- Pay attention to signage – it is there for your safety.
- Do not walk in the roadways and use designated sidewalks when available.
Buildings and Parking
Riverside Methodist Hospital main entrance is closed and temporarily relocated to the green area, which is in between the main hospital entrance and the green garage. The temporary main entrance faces North Broadway and is across from the blue parking lot. Patients and visitors will be directed to this temporary entrance with visible signs.
The temporary main hospital entrance should be used for:
- Entering and exiting Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Main hospital valet parking
- Patient pick-up and drop-off
- Ambulette service for patient pick-up and drop-off
McConnell Heart Hospital Entry Plaza
Effective November 4, 2013 – August 16, 2014
- The main entrance to McConnell Heart Hospital is closed.
- Access McConnell Heart Hospital and the Emergency Department from the Red Garage.
- Valet will be located inside the Red Garage.
- There will be no charge at the exit in the north end of the garage for ED drop off patrons.